OBOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OBOS

An online book of shadows for everyone to share

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cold/Hot Compress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jocose
Admin

Cold/Hot Compress Empty
PostSubject: Cold/Hot Compress   Cold/Hot Compress EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 am

So this is my first real tip to this group because this one honestly worked well for me.

Need a cold/hot compress ? take a CLEAN sock, fill it with Fenel seeds. Tie a knot at the opening or use a sewing machine to sew it shut. Place in freezer or microwave 30 seconds.

This is awesome! I was cramping bad this week and dont care for taking pills to cure my pains all the time. Called my sister up and asked her what she used when she had surgery to have her tubes tied to help with lower pains and this is what she told me. It only cost her $3 to buy the seeds and one sock that lost its mate to the dryer eater.

This helps with probbly any and all pains. Headaches? Cold compress. cramps? a hot compress. Its moldable to fit any spot, abdomen, knee, lower back, head, so on so on.

So try it out!
Back to top Go down
https://bookofshadows.forumotion.net

Cold/Hot Compress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OBOS :: The Book :: Healing and Remedies-
Jump to: